QuickMix® Tile Adhesive (361) is an improved polymer-modified cementitious adhesive (C2) with slip-resistant (T) and extended open time (E) complied with MS EN 12004-1: Class C2TE for wall and floor tiling work. It is suitable for internal and external applications over concrete, plastered, or rendered surfaces. It is also ideal for installing ceramic, homogeneous, porcelain, and mosaic tiles.
• Small to medium size ceramic, homogeneous, porcelain and mosaic tiles.
• Internal application: ≤600mm x 600mm size for floor tiling or ≤300mm x 600mm size for wall tiling.
• External application: ≤300mm x 600mm size for floor tiling or ≤300mm x 300mm size for wall tiling.
• Plastered or rendered surfaces on concrete wall, brick wall and block wall.
• Screeded surfaces on concrete floor slab.
• Single-component, premixed to ensure good and consistent quality.
• Specially formulated with improved bonding strength, suit for both porous and non-porous tiles.
• Enhance with reduced slip performance, make it suitable for not only floor tiling but wall tiling as well.
• Extended open time, allow it to have for longer adjustability up to 30minutes.
• Weather resistance and high durability.
• Green Label certified low VOC and low toxicity adhesive.